Monday, September 27, 2010

Regret

So last night, I was feeling lonely. Been single for a whole.. 7 weeks. So I got a guy to come over this morning. Just to cuddle we say. Why do I do this to myself. He's such a creep too. I gave myself a mantra, I'm not doing a very good job at reminding myself.
I deserve better and I won't settle for less. 
I really do. I know I do. I know I deserve the best guy ever out there. I just haven't found him and I have a problem with being alone. No, it's not really the fact that I'm alone. I just need to feel wanted all the time. I need companionship. Is it okay to settle for Mr. Rightnow? It's stupid. I hate lowering myself to the level of that douchebag. It was awkward too. He asked me why I was starring at him and told me to stop. Then he proceeded to put his hands over his face to block the view. So I rolled over and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment